Data Innovation Across the City Panel
Thursday, October 25, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Sheraton NY Hotel and Towers
811 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10019
As a part of NYC Data Week, this event is open and free to the public.
New York City is home to data innovation across many different industries and sectors. This panel will bring together a diverse group of experts to provide a cross section of the exciting data work being done in NYC, and discuss the history and future of data innovation in their respective areas. The industries represented include: beauty/fashion, development, digital/creative, e-commerce, entertainment/media, government, and science/bio-tech.
Moderator: Robert Richardson, Senior Director, Control Group
- Ken Allard, Managing Director of Global Business Strategy, Huge
- Chris Dwan, Acting Senior Vice President, IT and Research Computing, NY Genome Center
- Robert Kirkpatrick, Director, UN Global Pulse, Executive Office of the Secretary-General
- Roberto Medri, Group Manager, Analytics at Etsy
- Andrew Nicklin, Director of Research and Development, NYC Department of IT & Telecomm
- Jennifer Ritter, Global Management Strategies, Creativity, Business Innovation & Dreams, Estee Lauder
- Amy Shriber, Director, Product Strategy, Media Products and Advanced Technology at NBC Universal